Since Twitter is pretty much an extension of your personality, you want it to represent you. And although you can customize your Twitter page in the site itself, for me, it just doesn't cut it. I want more creative room to express myself. That's where Free Twitter Designer comes in to save the day.
The name says it all, since you can customize your Twitter page with photos, text, shapes, colors, and editing tools to make your Twitter page a work of art, not just a place to tell the world what you're doing. To use Free Twitter Designer, you'll need the newest version of Flash. But guess what? That's free as well.
Have you uncovered a website you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!