Happy birthday, Daniel Radcliffe! Today, Harry Potter himself turns 23. While he may be a Hollywood leading man and a top-earning superstar, we found that Daniel has a bit of an adorable side where his geekdom shines bright.
- Math groupie? Yes, he is a huge fan of mathematician/singer/songwriter Tom Lehrer. In fact, Daniel can recite his famous "The Elements" song — an ode to the periodic table — at the drop of a hat.
- His famous party trick? Rotating his arms 360 degrees.
- Daniel is a bookworm! He delayed the filming of the second and third Harry Potter movies to stay in school and focus on his education.
- Poet Potter: The (UK) Guardian reported that Daniel has published poetry under the pen name "Jacob Gershon," a combination of his mother's maiden name and his middle name.
- Little jokester: Daniel is a huge fan of pranks. When he was 10, he took costar Robbie Coltrane's cell phone and changed it so all the messages were in Turkish!