Ever need to get something off your chest? Want to take part in a worldwide virtual confessional? Well then, Dear God is the place to be.
Brought to you by the cool freaks at The Cool Hunter, Dear God takes all those heartfelt (and sometimes hilarious) Dear God letters and files them into one religiously blurred website aimed at getting you to talk.
Talk to anyone and no one at the same time. Since you can add to the pile anonymously, you can dish to the world about which of the 10 Commandments and 12 Deadly Sins you're guilty of blowing off, or really let off some steam in the form of a letter to the man upstairs. Go ahead, you'll feel better afterwards.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!