And while I appreciate the product reviews on some of my favorite sites, I don't feel like exhaustively reading them before I make a decision. So, I'm excited about Measy, a new site that aggregates product information, reviews, photos, and shopping information to help you make the best decision via a fun quiz.
To keep reading about Measy, just read more.
If you're in the market for a new digital camera, DSLR, HDTV, or netbook but aren't sure which one's right for you, just answer a few easy questions. What's your price range? Which features are most important, or not important at all? Would you prefer to purchase from an eco-friendly company? Measy then recommends top product matches, scored on performance in each category you deemed important. Scores are supplemented with product reviews from top sites like PC Magazine and CNET, so you know why each product scored the way it did. Results also include links, so you can directly purchase the product.
The site was just launched in beta, so I'm looking forward to seeing which features they roll out next. I wish there was a Measy for every purchase — or maybe even online dating!
Have an interesting website you want to share? Here's how you can post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group:
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.