Have you managed to snag a new Nook eReader? Even though they're currently on back order until February, the Nook was a hot holiday seller. Plus, you voted it as your favorite eReader of 2009 despite the Kindle's record-breaking sales.
The Nook has only been on sale for a few months, but already there are some beautiful Nook covers available directly from Barnes & Noble. Prices range from $20 for a silicone frame to $125 sleeves from designers like Kate Spade and Jonathan Adler. And, if you haven't yet had a chance to get your hands on a Nook, you can test drive one at a Barnes & Noble near you.
Check out 13 of my favorite designer sleeves and cases when you
- Jack Spade Industrial Canvas Cover ($65)
- Kate Spade Leather Jane Street Cover ($125)
- Tupper Quote Cover in Leaf ($30)
- Jack Spade Waxwear Cover ($85)
- Bleecker Cover in Tobacco ($30)
- Kate Spade Jane Street Cover ($125)
- Alice Cover in Paper ($25)
- Silicone Frame ($20)
- Brontë Cover in Storm ($30)
- Sutton Cover in Saddle ($40)
- Jonathan Adler Punctuation Cover ($30)
- Kate Spade Library Cover ($85)
- Madison Trifold Cover in Crimson ($40)