It's that time of year again . . . San Diego Comic-Con cometh! We're headed to Southern California this week, and we can't wait for all the geekery to begin. But before attending the biggest sci-fi movie and TV event of the year, be sure to make a wish list of all the Comic-Con exclusive offerings — including these BBC America items for fans of Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Orphan Black.
Take a peek at the SDCC exclusives and debuts from favorite shows, available at the BBC America Shop Booth (#3629). For a closer look, click on the image!
Clockwise from left
- Doctor Who: 50th Anniversary T-Shirt ($25) featuring every Doctor since William Hartnell.
- Doctor Who: Modern TARDIS T-Shirt ($25) is the winner of the BBC America Shop Fan Poll.
- Tin Tote With First and Eleventh Doctor Action Figures ($55) includes three collectibles: a tin lunchbox featuring iconic imagery from the show, a mini version of the First Doctor, and a mini version of the Eleventh Doctor.
- British Invasion Tote Bag ($8) proudly displays the Union Jack like you've never seen it before.
- Tenth Doctor Tuxedo Vinyl ($10) is based on the Doctor's look from the 2007 Christmas special "Voyage of the Damned."
Offerings for Sherlock and Orphan Black fans after the break!
Left to right
- 50th Anniversary Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote ($200) is a gold- and silver-plated version of the Eleventh Doctor's futuristic, magical multifunctional tool.
- Ace From Remembrance of the Daleks ($20) met the Seventh Doctor on the planet Svartos and served as the Doctor's companion while battling Daleks on Earth.
- Sherlock: Exclusive T-Shirt ($25) has "Get Sherlock" printed on the front and the show's title on the back.
- Orphan Black: Exclusive T-Shirt ($25) is the first tee featuring BBC America's new series.
Don't forget to stay tuned for more Comic-Con coverage on our homepage and all of your favorite social channels !