In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're looking to gadgets and accessories with social consciousness this October. Hundreds of thousands of women are diagnosed each year, and organizations are trying to reduce that number by spreading knowledge about how to lower risk and when to get mammograms. Support cancer research and awareness with one of these tech goodies that will donate some of the proceeds to pink-ribbon-friendly organizations.
- Komen iPad Stand ($30) — Secure a tablet with the cover's elastic corner bands, and protect its screen by snapping the case shut. The stand has three different viewing angles.
- MobiTour by iLuv ($50) — iLuc is donating 10 percent of the sales of products purchased with the code BCA2013 during the month of October. The Breast Cancer Research Foundation will receive some of the proceeds of tech goodies like this Bluetooth wireless speaker.
- Running Ribbon iPhone Case ($15) — Susan G. Komen's "Running Ribbon" logo decorates the backside of this iPhone 4/4S case.
- Mobile Edge Milano Laptop Bag ($85) — Ten percent of this laptop bag's sale will go directly to Susan G. Komen For the Cure. It can easily fit a 15-inch laptop, plus a smartphone and various accessories.
- USB Mobile Charger ($40) — Devices with a micro USB port can get extra power on the go with this mobile charger.
- USB Car Charger ($20) — Power up to two devices during your commute with this USB Car Charger.
- Scorch Earbuds ($20) — These premium buds come with a matching case so you can safely store them in a purse or gym bag.
- Ring of Hope Pink Tire ($80-$100) — Radar Tires are selling this Ring of Hope Pink Tire for a limited time at Tire Centers Inc.