I know I've talked about other great downloads for baby-proofing your computers, but I have to say this one definitely stands out from the rest. Baby Shield is a Mac application that protects your laptop, programs and files while it is running and while your curious and inquisitive baby decides to use your keyboard as a drum set.
And not only does Baby Shield safeguard important documents, but it displays images and music whenever the keyboard is pressed by your baby - love that!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Download of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Download of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Download of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Download of the Day group and share information about all your favorite downloads! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!