Being able to chat with someone online is a convenience most of us wouldn't be able to live without, especially now that we can use our webcams for video chat. Camfrog video chat is different from other video chat applications because it allows multi-user videoconferencing, so users can join a chat room with up to a thousand people. This is much different from Eyejot, where videos can be recorded and sent in more of a one-on-one emailing format. If you like group chats, this may be the download for you. Keep in mind that this software comes with a Yahoo web browser toolbar which can easily be uninstalled.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Download of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Download of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Download of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Download of the Day group and share information about all your favorite downloads! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!