Now this is a widget that I just have to have. If you use Netflix and are always checking and changing your movie queue like me, this Dashflix widget will sit right on your desktop and provide a list of your movies with their estimated delivery dates - hallelujah!
If you flip it over, you will see all the movies in your queue so you know what movie will be arriving next. The only thing that irks me about it is the fact that you can't alter your queue, but I love the idea of fast access to the titles I've put on my queue because every time BuzzSugar does her What To Netflix stories I get inspired to change my rental lineup.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Download of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Download of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Download of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Download of the Day group and share information about all your favorite downloads! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!