I'm always in need of a new screensaver to add some fresh life to my desktop, so when I came across this Ninon Flowers screensaver, I knew it'd be perfect for brightening up my workspace.
Each image on the screensaver is taken from various locations around the US and includes flowers like the onion flower, cactus flower, rose, bell fruit flower, dragon fruit flower and many more. This screensaver download is for Macs only (sorry my PC pals) and is, what else. . . free.
Do you have a cool download like this one to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Download of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Download of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Download of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Download of the Day group and share information about all your favorite downloads! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!