I love finding a website that not only fulfills a need, but also educates me on important issues. Take Eco-Layouts, for example; it's a site that lets you pimp out your MySpace profile, but also teaches you about the importance of going green. And what's cooler, it's run by a 15-year-old geek in training!
Recently, I was surfing the web looking for more ways to go green, when I stumbled across this cute little site called Eco-Layouts.com. It's run by a 15-year-old, who seems to be incredibly passionate about improving the world that we live in. As if that wasn't amazing enough, she also offers MySpace stuff in order to bring people to her site and keep them coming!
Thanks TeamGeek! You should check out the site for yourself — if not to spruce up your Myspace page then to learn a few things about conservation.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!