In preparation for her upcoming wedding, one woman sent the makers of Mii Sculptures her and her fiance's Miis and had them make some super geeky wedding cake toppers.
I couldn't find any photos of what the couple looks like in real life, but everyone knows I'm a geeky cake fanatic. I say these two are a match made in heaven.
Inspired to make your own Mii - perhaps just electronically? - join the geeksugar Mii Challenge group and make your Mii online!
Don't have a Wii?
You can make on online
And I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the geeksugar Mii Challenge
- Click "Participate!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this post "Mii, Nintendo, Wii" etc.)
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the geeksugar Mii Challenge and start sharing your awesome Miis. I'm hoping for some Christina, Britney and Mandy. Just a starting place.