We don't tend to spend big on phone accessories, but sometimes you come across a splurge-worthy one that someone, anyone just has to have. So while you may not dish out the cash for yourself, stunning pricier-than-normal phone cases make the perfect gift for a loved one. While you're off adding them to your shopping cart, don't forget to sneak one onto your wish list — hopefully mom or dad will see!
From top left:
- Channel Alexander McQueen’s fabulous knuckle clutch with an iPhone 5 case ($162) that's all kinds of fancy.
- This isn't just any ol' leather case. The exotic iguana print gives this iPhone 5 cover ($160) a major reason to stand out.
- The price of this stunning iPhone 5 case ($150) won't seem so bad when you consider it was handcrafted of natural gemstone.
- Why yes, this gold iPhone 5 case costs $10,000, but it's individually made to order from 14-carat gold and personally engraved. A girl can dream, can't she?
- A Swarovski Crystals iPhone 4s cover ($336) takes bling to the max and was made for the extravagant lady in your life.
- A textured leather iPhone cover ($330) will cost some pretty pennies but last a long, long time.