Do you ever see something during a TV show that you wish you could easily find later? Or what about those times when your friends or co-workers are talking about that memorable Oscar moment when the camera cut to Brad and Angelina when Jen took to the stage? If you're ever on the hunt for a snip-it of a video clip, VideoSurf has got you covered. They will help you find those specific scenes with certain objects or people, so you don't have to watch the entire clip to find what you were looking for. They even have a downloadable Firefox extension so you can have easy access to this site and its clips.
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!