Tis' the season to want to get in shape and although I'm already participating in the EA Sports Active Fitness Challenge, I don't think it hurts to make regular trips to the gym, too. I already have a gym membership, but sometimes I like to check out other gyms and switch it up a bit. A site called GymPost will show you all of the sport centers and fitness centers in your area (it includes cities in both the US and Canada) by simply entering your location. The site also provides info for each fitness club when you click on the colored marker. Too bad working out wasn't this easy!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!