Finding deals and discounts for last-minute gifts is crucial at this time of the year, especially when we're all trying to pinch our pennies.
Similar to Retail Me Not, in that you enter websites to find coupon codes and promo deals, Coupon Chief is another site that aggregates coupons from across the web. What I love about it is the fact that it immediately takes down coupons that have expired or don't work, so you don't get stuck with any false hope. To use, just enter the URL of the site you're shopping on to see if there are any coupons available!
And don't forget if you're looking for a bargain, you can always check out ShopStyle's Sale Habit, where you'll find tons of deals from all across the Internet!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!