Are you following some of your favorite celebrities on Twitter? How fun is it reading tweets from celebs like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? I don't know about you, but it's getting to the point where I can't decipher which celeb accounts are real or fake — similar to Facebook and MySpace. Before you freak out and realize that the Mariah Carey you've been following for months is a poser, head on over to Valebrity to see if your celeb contacts are really who they say they are. Valebrity is not only great for verifying celebrity users on Twitter, but it also works for Facebook and MySpace as well.
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!