I follow you, you follow me — simple, right? Not exactly. On Twitter, people make their own rules when it comes to who they want to follow or not follow. And really, there aren't any guidelines when it comes to Twitter follower etiquette, so everything is free rein. A site called Friend or Follow helps you decode your followers list by providing you with a photographic depiction of who you are following that is not following you back and who is following you but you aren't following them back. For people with lots of followers, keep in mind that it may take a few more seconds than normal to generate your list!
Have you found a cool website? Share it. To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!