The idea is simple: it's an online personality test that can narrow down your type in 41 questions. Skeptical? I was too, thinking that it would be like a daily horoscope that can apply to anyone, but the questions are pretty detailed and telling. According to my results, I really am more of a feeler than a thinker. And secretly? It's true! Don't tell anyone.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!