Not too long ago I told you about a site called Top of the Tubes that pulled the most popular videos across the web and pooled them into one spot.
Well if you love viral videos as much as me, then you'll appreciate another site called Viral Video Chart, which shows you the top 20 most-watched videos floating around the Internet.
It even organizes the videos into various categories, so if you just want to watch popular videos about animals or celebrities, you can do that, too.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!