For some reason, I always seem to have the most random food cravings — Thai, Mexican, Indian, you name it! Thankfully there's now a site called Foodie Bytes that caters to all your unusual, mouth-watering cravings. When you go to Foodie Bytes, just type in the food item you are craving (whether it be sweet-and-sour chicken balls, fettuccine Alfredo, or tikki masala) and what city you live in and the site will generate a list of restaurants with menus corresponding to your craving! Discussed on Mashable, Foodie Bytes is not only great because it tells you where to get your garlic-fries fix, but it also shows you restaurant options for gluten-free food if you have celiac disease or where to go if you follow a strict vegan diet. Unfortunately its city selection is currently limited to San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, New York, and Washington DC.To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!