Thanks to TeamSugar user glam sugar for bookmarking the myTalker- an accessory that will turn your iPod into a bluetooth headset! All you have to do is plug the myTalker into your iPod or mp3 player and you can receive calls while listening to music. The myTalker will automatically mute your music while you take a call and when you hang-up, the music will start again. Me likey!
I want to know what's in your purse, on your desktop and in your pockets. To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!