Thanks to amyfinke, who submitted these adorable heart-shaped mini digital photo frames to the My Geeky Valentine Group! Each frame holds about 56 images and costs around $50. They can also be used as a keychain or pendant so your sweetheart can show you off to all of his friends. That's what I call a great Valentine's Day gift idea!
What are you getting for your geeky Valentine? To learn how to post something to the My Geeky Valentine Group, read more
And I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Geeky Valentine Group
- Click "Participate!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this photo were "My Geeky Valentine, boxers, geek gifts")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Geeky Valentine Group and start posting your great finds!