Looking for a high tech solution that will keep your check book balanced and your piggy bank full? The next time you are dining out or shopping text message your expenses to a free service called Dime Tracker . The company tracks your spending habits by recording your purchases directly on your cell. You can then use that data to create a nifty budget that you can store on your phone for easy access. To sign up you give Dime Tracker your wireless carrier and cell phone number and they will send you a text containing your confirmation code. To activate your account you enter your confirmation code on the company's website . Do you know a great shortcut or tip you think geeksugar readers should know? Share it in our 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky 
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek tip")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky  and start sharing your favorite tips! Your tricks just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!