Whenever I'm on the phone and I need to write-down a message, I can never seem to find a pen and pad handy. I know how to take notes on my BlackBerry when I'm not on the phone, but I didn't know you could actually record notes during a phone conversation. Well there's actually an easy way to do this without hanging up on the person (that is if you have a BlackBerry). Here's how:
- While you are on the phone, click the trackwheel.
- Navigate to the notes icon.
- Open notes and start typing your text.
- What's great is that the notes will stay attached to the phone number in the log.
- You can also attach them and forward them to a friend.