Remember the psychic website Farecast that could predict the best air fare prices on any given day? Well now you can not only find cheap flights, but you can price compare hotels with Farecast Hotels! That's right, similar to the regular Farecast, all you have to do is enter the city and dates and the beta hotel search engine will provide a price comparison tool to show you if you are receiving a good deal on your hotel. This beta version already has more than 5,000 hotels in 30 major cities in the U.S and over 80,000 across the globe, and can predict prices 90 days in advance. Use it to also get detailed info about the hotels!
Do you know a great shortcut or tip you think geeksugar readers should know? Share it in our 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek tip")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky and start sharing your favorite tips! Your tricks just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!