I've saved hundreds of dollars using the long distance VoIP service Jajah to call friends in the UK and Africa. But, even as great as Jajah is, there are oftentimes when I'm away from my computer to make calls via my cell or can't decide on times for scheduled calls. Luckily, Jajah has introduced Jajh Mobile so you can make calls without logging onto a computer. To get started go to mobile.jajah.com on your cell phone and type in your username and password. Enter a number, answer your phone and immediately start chatting! If you don't have a web-enabled phone, Jajah has created a mobile plugin so you can take Jajah everywhere. To download, click here.
Do you know a great shortcut or tip you think geeksugar readers should know? Share it in our 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek tip")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky and start sharing your favorite tips! Your tricks just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!