I am totally one of those people that sets two or three alarms in case one doesn't go off. I don't exactly trust my laptop as a reliable alarm source for fear it will go to sleep or shut off. And with traditional alarm clocks, you can never be sure if you set the right time or if you got the AM/PM mixed up. With Wakerupper, you'll never have to worry about sleeping in again. Featured on lifehacker, Wakerupper provides free wake-up calls (just like hotels) and reminders online. All you have to do is enter the date and time you want the call, your phone number, email and a reminder text that will play over the phone when you get the call. Wakerupper can also be used with the iPhone. I suggest changing your ringtone to something really annoying so you are guaranteed to jump out of bed as soon as it rings!Do you know a great shortcut or tip you think geeksugar readers should know? Share it in our 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek tip")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky and start sharing your favorite tips! Your tricks just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!