When it comes to geeky men, David Duchovny still takes the cake for me. Despite the fact that the X-Files has been off the air for nearly 10 years, it's still alive in syndication and the memory of geeks everywhere. Duchovny, who seems to keep busy with indie film projects and directing episodes of shows like Bones, will reportedly be the lead in an upcoming comedy show on cable. You know I'll be there - like a moth to a flame baby.
I actually read that another X-Files movie could be made sooner rather than later, which has me all flustered and excited. No geek pleases more than agent Fox Mulder. Do you know of someone that should be my Geek of The Week? You can nominate that person by adding them to the Geek of the Week group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Geek of the Week
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek of the Week")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Geek of the Week and start information about all your favorite geeks – celebrity or non-celebrity! Your picks just might end up on the Geeksugar homepage!