Cool cat David Krumholtz plays the part of mathematical genius Charlie Eppes on CBS' NUMB3RS. Eppes works as a professor of mathematics at a California technical university and helps his FBI agent brother Don Epps (played by Rob Morrow) solve crimes using math. His left-brained talents give him the ability to de-construct any complex or practical situation into a mathematical model. He uses this model to offer insight to the FBI about certain crimes.
Multiplying 4 number digits at the age of three, attending Princeton at thirteen, and studying at Stanford and MIT makes this mathematician a perfect geek of the week! Do you know of someone that should be my Geek of The Week? You can nominate that person by adding them to the Geek of the Week group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Geek of the Week
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek of the Week")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Geek of the Week and start information about all your favorite geeks – celebrity or non-celebrity! Your picks just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!