- He's been a supporter of online video since 1994 and even visited YouTube's first offices when they were above a pizza parlor.
- He loves his iPad, has helped to develop numerous apps, and can't get enough of his new ZAGGmate case.
See the rest of the list, along with a clip of MC Hammer on the show after the jump.
- He has over two million Twitter followers and tweets about 30 to 40 times a day.
- He's been lecturing for the past eight years at places like Stanford, Harvard, Oxford, and various conferences, about emerging social media.
- He's involved with consulting or investing in about eight different tech companies.
I was a huge MC Hammer fan back in the day, so I'm pretty happy to see that he's doing so well. Geek looks good on Hammer! Watch him show off his ZAGGmate case in the video below.