Normally I get my Ultra Kawaii fix while reclining on my couch via TiVoCast, but I also have been known to obsess over their website. It's uncomplicated and completely adorable — puppies, kitties, and other cute animals being cute. My love for Ultra Kawaii rivals my debilitating addictions to the Lolcats and CuteOverload. There are pictures of dogs in clothes, videos of kitties in boxes, and my favorite Ultra Kawaii video of all time: Geeky pets! Come on. Don't pretend like you don't love it!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!