It alerts you anytime anyone tweets about Twilight, vampires, or whatever it is you really care about, since you can customize the alert keywords. Wanting to stay on top of the up-to-the-minute Robert Pattinson news? Or maybe you're more into finding out every detail about the still unconfirmed Apple Tablet? Set an alert for "Apple Tablet," and you'll get an email alert at the end of the day, twice a day, or anytime there's a tweet about it.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
Photo courtesy of Summit Entertainment