Over the years, I've signed up for a ton of social networks (it goes with the territory), some of which I use on the daily, some that I don't.
Not only does Nutshell Mail consolidate all of your social network updates, but it lumps all of your emails from different accounts (like, say if you used Gmail full time, but also have an MSN and Yahoo account you use only sometimes) into the snapshot, so you get an overview without having to log into anything except your main email account. You then have the option of forwarding selected messages to your main email, still, never leaving your inbox.
Found a cool website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!