We already know that everyone and their mother ends up putting their new albums on their computer and MP3 player after purchasing them, so why not buy them on a pretty USB drive you can use later instead of a CD that will likely get scratched? The White Stripes have released a limited edition Icky Thump USB Flash Drive - Jack & Meg Set, which is a USB 2.0 flash drive with a 512-megabyte capacity. The drive contains 13 tracks as well as additional space.
You can purchase the Jack and Meg figures separately, or you can purchase the set at a discount ($99 for both). Either way, the tracks are the same. They only produced 3,333 Meg drives and 3,333 Jack drives so if you're interested you better order them quick. They are scheduled to ship the week of June 19.
For track listings, read more
- Icky Thump
- You Don't Know What Love is (You Just Do as You're Told)
- 300 M.P.H. Torrential Outpour Blues
- Bone Broke
- Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn
- St. Andrew (This Battle is in the Air)
- Little Cream Soda
- Rag and Bone
- I'm Slowly Turning Into You
- A Martyr for My Love for You
- Catch Hell Blues
- Effect and Cause