With Christmas right around the corner, most of us will be gearing up for some serious shopping. If you don't want to break the bank this holiday season, swing by The Bargainist, a website that finds the best deals on absolutely everything. Unlike Retail Me Not, which only provides coupon codes for various websites, The Bargainist consolidates coupons, sales, and the hottest bargains into one convenient spot. Search for deals by store or product and since the site updates multiple times per day, the info is always kept up to date. And if you really don't have the time to scan the site each day for the deals, you can add it to your RSS feed or subscribe to the free daily-deals email! To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!