- Tired of those boring text-only signatures or canned responses coming from your Gmail account? Take note: Gmail supports rich text signatures! Add links, colors, images, or formatting to your Gmail account signature, or any other account you've set up to send from Gmail. It's super easy to set up — just head to your settings page, scroll down to the Signature section, and design away!
- You can drag and drop attachments in Gmail, but did you know you can also select multiple attachments, find attachments in search, and view attachments online?
See more handy tips after the jump.
- You can enable Google Maps previews in Gmail and Google Buzz, eliminating the need for copying and pasting addresses. Just head to Settings > Labs, then scroll down to "Enable Google Maps Previews."
- Drag and drop isn't just for documents — you can drag images into messages, too!
- You can work in multiple windows to compose separate messages.
- Master keyboard shortcuts to compose messages quickly.
- Quickly insert a calendar invite so you can coordinate with friends, family, and colleagues.