We all spend so much time searching the net for various things, so why not use a search engine that actually donates money to your favorite charity while you search? With GoodSearch, all you have to do is enter your search terms and pick an NGO of your choice and they'll donate to that charity each time you do a search! Here's the 4-1-1: The site will donate $.01 to your charity for each search, 50 percent of their revenue goes to the NGOs listed on the site, and their primary search engine is Yahoo — which may take a bit of getting use to. But all in all, it's totally legit, and at least you're giving back while doing something you do on the net anyways! A big thanks to TeamSugar user carrothead for submitting this great site to our Website of the Day group!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.