I've got a few ways that you can commemorate the date by throwing your own Pi Day party at home. Find out more after the break.
- Mix a few cocktails: I've got a kickin' Pi-Tini recipe hidden away in my memory banks that you'll love.
- Bake a real pie: As in a real awesome p-i-e. YumSugar's got you covered on the recipe.
- Dress the part: Tie on this pi tie for a more formal affair, while these pi earrings will do the trick for the ladies.
- Gather up some Pi Day paraphernalia: If it's gonna be a party, get some people in the mood with these cookie cutters and hand made pi buttons from Etsy. While you're mingling, toss around some Pi Day piñata! And really, why wouldn't you?
- Background noise: Naturally, you have to have the movie Pi playing in the background while you party!