Thanks to TeamSugar user redsnapper for sending us a pic of all of her favorite gadgets! This is what she had to say about each one: "Sony Vaio PCG-TR3A: I've had this little number for 4 years! Everyone comments on how tiny it is, which is why I bought it in the first place. Apple iPod in Paul Frank Skully case with Hello Kitty headphones, Creative Zen Nano Plus: great for working out, Motorola Q with Pink case and Hello Kitty dressed as Keroppi phone charm, Nintendo DS: bought this before the DS Lite came out. And not pictured because I was using it to take the photo- I LOVE my Sony cybershot DSC-T7. It's so slender." Thanks for sharing!
I want to know what's in your purse, on your desktop and in your pockets. To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!