We've had alot of people asking us how to get the nasty dust and dirt out from under their Motorola Razr V3 screen. We understand how traumatic it can be to not see your caller ID properly, so in efforts to assist, here are some tips to help you combat those pesky Razr dust bunnies!
- Get a pin with a sharp head. You can use a sewing needle.
- Wedge the pin under the top corner of the screen.
- Apply pressure, and lift up the corner of the thin plastic screen (it is usually stuck down with a bit of glue). If you just so happen to break the screen, because you're overly excited about cleaning your screen, you can find a cheap replacement screen at a cell phone store.
To keep cleaning, read more
- Take a card like a credit card and place it under the corner you just lifted from the screen. Slowly slide the card downwards, then left. Continue all the way around the screen
- Use a good quality cloth to wipe the screen and the plastic screen you just removed.
- Put the plastic screen back into place, and apply firm pressure for a few seconds.