Talk about confusing! So how do you go about creating a hacker-proof password that's easy to remember? Find out after the break.
This easy 5 step password tutorial is effective and easy to customize:
- Choose a phrase — This one time at band camp
- Change words to numbers — This 1 time at band camp
- Pick first letter of each word or number — T1TABC
- Add special characters — T1T@BC
- Customize by adding prefix for each site you register with — (example: for Amazon) T1T@BCAMA
Easy enough, right? Have any tips on creating hacker-proof passwords of your own? Leave them in the comments!