Tired of just playing games with your Miis and want to liven them up a bit? Why not try having a Mii race on your Nintendo Wii? Here are some steps to help you get your Miis running their little fannies off!
For my guide on how to make this work,
- Turn on your TV and Wii. Set your TV to the game channel. (ie: input 1 or input 2)
- Select the Mii channel. (If you don't have any Miis, just go to the Mii channel to create one).
- Click on the whistle to arrange your Miis.
- Grab a Mii by scrolling over it, and pressing the A and B buttons at the same time.
- Put your Mii in a corner or in the side of the Mii Plaza.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all of your Miis are in the same corner or side of the Mii Plaza.
- Click on any of the arranged patterns, and watch your Miis run!
You must have your Miis arranged when you start moving them to a corner or wall or it won't work. If they are not arranged at first, they will start walking around while you are trying to get them in the corner (or side of the Mii Plaza).