This week was a big one for the iPod, which was completely revamped across the board. Lusting after the new Nano made me realize that I've owned seven iPods (which after reading your comments makes me feel like an iPod hog)! While most of you have owned two or three, there were some responses that surprised me. Here's what you had to say:
- "Just one, the iPod classic. Won't be getting another unless this one breaks." — altona
- "I've had two but about two years ago I switched to a Zune." — Snookyx
- "Many! I had the iPod mini, 2nd gen Shuffle, 5th gen Nano and 3rd gen Shuffle. Now I have an iPad. People keep thinking I need an iPod and giving them to me. It's quite ridiculous. I only use my 5th gen Nano and the iPad. I'm going to Best Buy trade the others." — lekatvt
- "Three..1st gen Nano, 3rd gen Nano and now I have a 32GB iPod Touch." — Candy2007
Hear more after the jump.
- "None. I'm good. I don't think anything about them is very user friendly." — RoaringSilence
- "I own 3 — the 2nd gen Shuffle, the 4th gen iPod with video, and the fifth gen Nano. I really don't need all but always find a reason to get them. From the Wednesday announcement, I have my eye on the new Apple TV and the Nano. And I am thinking of getting the Touch for my folks, so I can FaceTime with them." — Chim
Your turn! 'Fess up: how many iPods have you owned?