- "Just one, the iPod classic. Won't be getting another unless this one breaks." — altona
- "I've had two but about two years ago I switched to a Zune." — Snookyx
- "Many! I had the iPod mini, 2nd gen Shuffle, 5th gen Nano and 3rd gen Shuffle. Now I have an iPad. People keep thinking I need an iPod and giving them to me. It's quite ridiculous. I only use my 5th gen Nano and the iPad. I'm going to Best Buy trade the others." — lekatvt
- "Three..1st gen Nano, 3rd gen Nano and now I have a 32GB iPod Touch." — Candy2007
Hear more after the jump.
- "None. I'm good. I don't think anything about them is very user friendly." — RoaringSilence
- "I own 3 — the 2nd gen Shuffle, the 4th gen iPod with video, and the fifth gen Nano. I really don't need all but always find a reason to get them. From the Wednesday announcement, I have my eye on the new Apple TV and the Nano. And I am thinking of getting the Touch for my folks, so I can FaceTime with them." — Chim
Your turn! 'Fess up: how many iPods have you owned?