I'm a firm believer that anyone can conquer techie tasks, so long as you have patience, read the directions and, in a few cases, a nice glass of wine to get you through. These days the most common gadgets - MP3 players, phones, TiVo - are a whole lot more user friendly than we suspect. It may sound geeky, but I like to hold off on techie issues until the weekend if I can and allot myself a little time every Saturday to clean up my desk, e-mail, downloads and get myself ready for the next week. Just setting that time aside helps me keep my computer, office and life a little more in order. Call it OCD if you have to.
In case you haven't tuned in every day, check out some of the how to tips I've shared in the past week...I dare you to try the one you've never done before - hopefully you haven't been putting off cleaning your keyboard as long as I have!
- How to Sync Your iPod to Two Computers
- How to Clean Your Keyboard
- How to Turn Your Digital Photos Into Colorful Business Cards
- How To Selectively Add Color to A Picture Using Photoshop
- How To Transfer Pictures from Your Cell To Your Computer
- How to Put Photos on Your iPod
Need help? You can always send me a message and I'll try and help you as soon as possible.