iTunes podcasts are great because you can listen to all your favorite radio shows and audio/video programs anytime. Did you know that you can subscribe to Podcasts so that they are downloaded to your iTunes library whenever there is a new episode? Here are some how to steps, so you can subscribe to all your fave podcasts and rock out for hours.
- Open your iTunes
- Click on your podcast link in the left window. You will see a list of podcasts you have downloaded to your computer.
- Click on the subscribe button that appears next to each Podcast. New episodes will automatically be downloaded to your Podcast directory as long as you are connected to the Internet.
To continue, just
- Click on the triangle to the left of the podcast title to see a list of episodes you have on your computer.
- Click on the get button to download Podcasts' previous episodes.
- Click once on the title and then click on the main subscribe button at the very bottom of the right window to subscribe if there is no subscribe button in the main podcast list. This can occur with podcasts downloaded from sources other than iTunes.
Enjoy all your new music!