And if you're just starting to date someone, it can be very tempting to Google his name and start checking his Twitter feeds every hour to see what he has been doing. But please, resist the urge my friends. If you already know everything about a person after only a few dates, what kind of revelations and cool facts will you uncover when you're actually in the same room? I've put together a list of things you shouldn't do in the early stages of a dating relationship, so you can make the most of your time together, and generally not come off like a creepy online stalker. Find out what they are when you read more.
- Stay far, far away from 123 People.
- Don't friend him on Facebook until there's an intro. Like one of you asks, "Hey, so are you on Facebook?"
- Definitely don't follow him on Twitter (or secretly follow him on Tweetstalk) unless you've exchanged Twitter names.
- Don't assign him a speed dial until the relationship is on solid ground.
- Don't call and hang up. You should know this by now.
- Don't Google Street View his address and try to guess which apartment is his.
- Don't bookmark or loiter around his Flicker photo stream.
- Don't friend him on Loopt until you're in an established relationship, or have decided to just be friends. This would be creepy.