See why Instagram is worth a download, then browse these other ways you can incorporate the photo-sharing goodness into your life below.
- Postagram — Send an Instagram postcard right from your phone with this app that lets you send one of your already-saved Instagram pics, or snap a new one. Then, write a message, insert shipping address, and your recipient will get a glossy postcard with removable (pop-out) image. So cool and so cheap — each Postgram costs just $1.
- Extragram — A sleek web client for your Instagram feed, you can check out the day's popular photos, your feed, and search for people and tags without ever breaking out your phone.
See the rest after the break.
- Instaprint: Currently in beta, this amazing little tool allows you to print your Instagram pics into Polaroid-like loveliness for all to see in real life. Hopefully you'll find these printers on sale at your local Urban Outfitters (or other hipster hangout) soon.
- Pic a Fight!: This fun Faceoff game pits two Instagram pics against each other. If you've allowed the program to access your photos to enter the game, you can check out all your wins and losses on one page.
- TopGuest: Earn travel rewards when you link your TopGuest account with Instagram just by taking photos of certain locations around the country.
- Webstagram — Touted as the "best way" to view Instagram pics on the web, Webstagram allows you to view, comment, favorite, follow, and un-like pics without having to visit the Instagram app on your phone. You can even browse popular tags and images, and see who's following you.
- Blurb — This book printing service connects with Instagram (as well as a number of photo sites) to create great looking custom photo books. Prices range from $20 for 20 pages all the way up to $97 for a 440 page photo book coming with a hardcover and dust jacket. That's pretty darn affordable for that many pics, wouldn't you say?