I love helpful how tos that teach you how to get crafty, stay connected, or even become a cooking goddess a la Yumsugar. But what if you are more of a visual creature and need to see how things are done first before you can grasp the concept? When reading step-by-step instructions isn't enough, head on over to Graspr, the video "how-to" network!
You can find almost any how to under the sun (and a lot you didn't expect) on Graspr, from how to drive a stick shift to how to shred on the guitar, and even learn a few self-defense moves while you're there. Plus, if you specialize in finding hidden levels in Super Mario Bros, you can submit your own how tos and share your secrets with the world!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.